I should be cleaning.
But I feel a little lazy.
So, I'm blogging.
Feeling lazy when I have 11 family members coming to my house for dinner tomorrow night. 7 of them staying with us for a few days. Am I crazy or what?!?!?
I guess that is the beauty of family - comfort. Comfort in the fact, that if I don't get something just right, they will still love me and still just be happy to be together.
- B is feeling so much better. I just hope it is not one of those flu bugs that comes and goes.
- My mother and my husband cleaned my garage. Can I just get a hallelujah here? Praise God, I love a clean garage.
- My husband FILLED my entire van and took so much stuff to the dump.
That is the other thing I love about family coming to visit - you get stuff done that you have been putting off forEVER!
- I have ordered and received my Christmas cards. I am just a little proud of myself. That just never happens.
- I got Hubby an ice cream maker for his birthday and can't wait for him to make his first batch. He is working on it now!
- I am getting ready to order my first ever side of grass-fed beef from a local farmer! Woo Hoo - so excited about that.
- My pastor
convinced measked to be in a drama this weekend at church. Yeah, same guy who got me to do the pie eating contest. I really am doing some things that are way out of my comfort zone. Isn't that they best way to serve Jesus - he really always seems to do amazing things with me when I serve out of my comfort zone. Anyway, I can speak publicly, no problem, but this drama thing has me a little nervous. Not that I'm not dramatic in many ways, believe me. I've just never acted in a play or drama. A.Leetle.Nervous.Indeed. Luckily, it will be a light weekend at church. I'm hoping.
Okay, so enough randomness. That is just so how I am feeling lately. Random.
What's up with you? Anything on your mind?