Friday, January 1, 2010

One Word For 2010 - Join Me, Jan 4




Last year, a good friend of mine summed up her goals for 2009 in one word. She got the idea from someone who works with Compassion International. So yeah, I'm not original. BUT, I loved the idea then and I love it now.

So, on Monday January 4, I will talk about my word for 2010 and why I chose that word.  I'd love for you to join me in the comments or post something of your own.  If you want to do that, I can post a Mr. Linky.

Okay, so be thinking of something!
One word. It's harder than you think!
Here is my post from last year if you want a better idea of what I'm talking about. 
post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I shared this with my family last night, and the kids are upset they have to wait for Monday to learn your word. Caitie thought my word should be "job" as I keep saying I need to get one...LOL! I'm working on it............and look forward to yours!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin