Thursday, April 10, 2008

Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.



I am pretty excited about my upcoming evening! I will be working the Compassion International booth at a Shaun Groves concert at UNC tonight with my good friend, Cindilee. She basically is the whole reason I know about Compassion and she always asks me to work the booths with her. It is a privilege to hold in my hands the packets of information of little boys and girls in need of sponsors. Last time I did this, I still has one packet left and no one sponsored him. Yeah, he is mine now. Cutie pie that he is.

I just absolutely knew I could not go home without sponsoring that child. Fabrizzo.

Have you sponsored a Compassion child or ever thought about it? Click the link above. It has been so awesome for my family to pray for this little boy and to communicate with him. I hope you will consider it for your own family.




1 comment:

Kristen said...

Ohhh, he is adorable. We sponsored Bereket from Ethiopia during Rocks in my Dryer's trip to Uganda. Best thing we ever did. My kids just got their first letter from him!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin