- Stuffed animals including beady eyes
- Squeaker toys including the actual squeaker
- Yogurt containers or anything from the trash that ever touched food
- Dog Beds where he is supposed to sleep
- Star Wars guys and miscellaneous other toys
- Sea Shells - yes entire sea shells
- Aluminum Foil
- WHOLE rawhide bones
I learned this week that the above list only touches the surface of what my 8 month old dog will eat and that anything he decides to leave behind can be found under my couch.
For more lessons learned this week (lessons that are probably much more important than mine) check out Musings of a Housewife.