Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What I Learned This Week - Puppy Food


Because I'm on a roll with the lists lately. Another one...

  • Stuffed animals including beady eyes
  • Squeaker toys including the actual squeaker
  • Yogurt containers or anything from the trash that ever touched food
  • Dog Beds where he is supposed to sleep
  • Star Wars guys and miscellaneous other toys
  • Sea Shells - yes entire sea shells
  • Aluminum Foil
  • WHOLE rawhide bones

I learned this week that the above list only touches the surface of what my 8 month old dog will eat and that anything he decides to leave behind can be found under my couch.



For more lessons learned this week (lessons that are probably much more important than mine) check out Musings of a Housewife.



post signature

7 comments:

diyfrugal said...

LOL! But what a cute dog! And, that's what I tell myself as I clean up the doggy wad of chewed-up grass throw-up by my bed, the poop on the basement carpet, and the box of chewy bars sent to me to review that the dog chewed through and ate, thus making her so sick. We have that squeaker issue too!

Dogs!

Stefani said...

I think that is the precise reason that God made dogs so stinkin' cute. I remember going through that with Sophie. Now she pretty much sticks to eating socks...and she has the occasional charcoal binge. It really does get better as they get older. Sophie is 4 1/2 so she's really calming down now. I can't remember when she stopped chewing everything in sight though. Hopefully it won't be too long for your puppy!

Deb Browning said...

Chihuahua, huh???

Musings of a Housewife said...

Thanks for reminding me why we don't have pets. ;-) But truly, he IS a beauty.

Mel said...

Glad to see that I'm not the only one fighting the puppy on his choices of food. What a cute puppy face!! We just recently got an 11 mo. old lab and while he is pretty good I have to admit he has made some bad choices for chew toys for sure. We must remember that this too shall pass!!!

Wendy said...

Good thing puppies are cute, huh?

EE said...

I always say that puppies are much more difficult than babies!!
Eating aluminum foil makes me cringe!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin